2020 BMW X5 Interior Dimensions and Features
For shoppers in Pekin or Dunlap that want a stylish, comfortable, and convenient luxury SUV, take a closer look at the 2020 BMW X5 for sale in Peoria. Find out more about BMW X5 seating capacity options, design, and technology, then contact BMW of Peoria to schedule a test drive and experience the BMW X5 interior in person.
BMW X5 Seating Capacity
2020 BMW X5 includes standard seating for five passengers across two rows. If you have a big family or do a lot of carpooling around Peoria, you can upgrade to the BMW X5 third-row seating configuration. BMW X5 dimensions with the seating for five are:
- 40.7 inches of headroom in both the front and rear
- 60.0 inches / 58.8 inches of front / rear shoulder room
- 39.8 inches / 37.4 inches of front / rear legroom
- 72.3 cubic feet / 33.9 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats folded down / up (and plenty of towing if you need to haul more)
Find out how to maximize storage space with genuine BMW X5 accessories at BMW of Peoria near Dunlap.
BMW X5 Design
The BMW X5 interior includes classic design elements that you’d expect from a BMW Sports Activity Vehichle®, as well as some new innovations in luxury. BMW X5 design highlights include:
- BMW Extended Ambient Lighting
- New, larger Panoramic Moonroof
- Heated steering wheel, armrests, and rear seats
- Heated and cooled cup holders
- BMW leather upholstery
BMW X5 Technology & Safety
The BMW X5 interior offers cutting-edge technologies for easier commutes more entertaining road trips. Technology highlights include:
- iDrive 7.0 infotainment system with the premium Harman Kardon® Surround Sound System
- Live Cockpit Professional with a 12.3-inch Center Display screen and Digital Instrument Cluster
- Optional Head-Up Display
Driver assistance and safety features will give you better peace of mind inside your X5 while taking it out on Dunlap roads include:
- Active Driving Assistant with Daytime Pedestrian Detection, Blind Spot Detection, Frontal Collision Warning with City Collision Mitigation, Lane Departure Warning, Speed Limit Info, and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Optional Active Driving Assistant Pro with Active Cruise Control, Active Lane Keeping Assistant with Side Collision Avoidance, Steering and Traffic Jam Assistant, and Automatic Lane Change
Explore BMW SUVs at BMW of Peoria
Compare the BMW X5 vs. Acura MDX to explore the luxury SUV competition and see what the BMW brings to the table. When you are ready to take home the X5 to Galesburg or Morton, browse our inventory to find a new BMW X5 for sale in Peoria that all the features you’re looking for.
More About BMW X5 Features
Are you interested in an SUV that can handle a serious trailering session around Pekin when fully loaded with your passengers and equipment? Few can manage the astounding new BMW X5 towing capacity while simultaneously offering exquisite comfort and the necessary versatile performance-enhancing technology. Discover below all the parts of rugged elegance that make the…
For shoppers in Pekin or Dunlap that want a stylish, comfortable, and convenient luxury SUV, take a closer look at the 2020 BMW X5 for sale in Peoria. Find out more about BMW X5 seating capacity options, design, and technology, then contact BMW of Peoria to schedule a test drive and experience the BMW X5 interior in person….
The 2019 BMW X5 is equipped to handle daily commutes around Dunlap as well as rugged adventures, but how much can it tow? The BMW X5 towing capacity is 6,600 to 7,200 pounds for the 2019 model. It also offers a 1,290- to 1,349-pound payload capacity. New BMW X5 Inventory Contact Us 2019 BMW X5…
With the high-quality BMW accessories at BMW of Peoria, your local authorized BMW center, both Pekin and Dunlap drivers can get the parts and accessories they desire to help them create the BMW X5 of their dreams. We offer a vast selection of BMW X5 accessories to help you protect the interior, add style to the exterior,…