Use the BMW of Peoria car payment calculator to start planning for your new BMW. Decide whether you’re going to buy a new X3, lease a new BMW X5, or drive home a CPO BMW, input the numbers (don’t forget to value your trade), and you’ll see how easily that new SUV or sedan slides into your budget.
Estimate Your Monthly Lease or BMW Car Payment
How to Use Our BMW Payment Calculator
With our monthly payment calculator, budgeting for your BMW car payment has never been easier. Simply follow the steps listed below:
- Take the price of the vehicle you desire and enter it in to our finance and lease payment calculator.
- Select the interest rate.
- Choose the loan term that you prefer. Remember that a loan with shorter terms means higher monthly payments, but you will pay less in interest over time. With a longer term loan, you will have lower monthly payments, but over time you will pay more in interest.
- If you plan to make a down payment, you can enter that amount into our BMW payment calculator as well.
- If you are trading in your current car, that amount can also be added to give you a better idea of your BMW car payment. Our value your trade tool can provide that estimated amount.
We’re Here to Answer Your BMW Car Loan Estimate Questions
Buying a new car comes with quite a bit of uncertainty, and our finance team is here for you every step of the way. Whether you’re buying outright, trading in a car you still owe on, or leasing a new vehicle, we’ve done it all before and can answer all of you monthly car payment questions. Contact us today to learn more — or get started on the financing process by applying online. We would also be happy to answer any questions you may have about BMW maintenance.
More From BMW of Peoria
The BMW Technology Package found in pre-owned models features leading technology, and the latest BMW models provide packages able to deliver some of the most forward-thinking amenities in the segment. We’ve put together a quick overview covering what you can expect from pre-owned and new BMW technology, so read on to find out more about…
At BMW of Peoria, our certified service experts agree: the BMW X1 is a reliable vehicle poised to go the distance in Peoria. With proper care and routine maintenance, we expect this model to meet or exceed the national average of 200,000 miles or 11 years on the road. How can you extend your BMW X1 reliability?…
When it comes to luxury SUVs, there are few that can compare to the 2021 BMW X7. This vehicle is one of the prime examples of BMW craftsmanship and engineering, and the BMW X7 configurations, which come in three varieties, give you a wealth of great features no matter what trim you pick. View InventoryContact…