Use the BMW of Peoria car payment calculator to start planning for your new BMW. Decide whether you’re going to buy a new X3, lease a new BMW X5, or drive home a CPO BMW, input the numbers (don’t forget to value your trade), and you’ll see how easily that new SUV or sedan slides into your budget.
Estimate Your Monthly Lease or BMW Car Payment
How to Use Our BMW Payment Calculator
With our monthly payment calculator, budgeting for your BMW car payment has never been easier. Simply follow the steps listed below:
- Take the price of the vehicle you desire and enter it in to our finance and lease payment calculator.
- Select the interest rate.
- Choose the loan term that you prefer. Remember that a loan with shorter terms means higher monthly payments, but you will pay less in interest over time. With a longer term loan, you will have lower monthly payments, but over time you will pay more in interest.
- If you plan to make a down payment, you can enter that amount into our BMW payment calculator as well.
- If you are trading in your current car, that amount can also be added to give you a better idea of your BMW car payment. Our value your trade tool can provide that estimated amount.
We’re Here to Answer Your BMW Car Loan Estimate Questions
Buying a new car comes with quite a bit of uncertainty, and our finance team is here for you every step of the way. Whether you’re buying outright, trading in a car you still owe on, or leasing a new vehicle, we’ve done it all before and can answer all of you monthly car payment questions. Contact us today to learn more — or get started on the financing process by applying online. We would also be happy to answer any questions you may have about BMW maintenance.
More From BMW of Peoria
Eager to get behind the wheel of the all-new 2022 BMW iX and 2022 BMW i4 electric vehicles? We don’t blame you, These highly anticipated models promise the dynamic performance that BMW is famous for, but this time on a full electric platform. Learn more about the new BMW i4 electric four-door coupe and…
Choosing to buy a used car, truck, or SUV or certified pre-owned vehicle is a budget-friendly way to upgrade your Pekin commute. But what is the difference between used and certified pre-owned? The short answer is that a certified pre-owned vehicle comes with exclusive benefits that are more commonly associated with a new car…
As the largest model in the BMW Sport Activity Vehicle® lineup, the BMW X7 offers a spacious interior and the robust performance and towing capabilities that will serve you well on Pekin-area roads. How much can a BMW X7 tow? When properly equipped, the 2021 BMW X7 towing capacity reaches 7,500 pounds. That’s enough for…