Use the BMW of Peoria car payment calculator to start planning for your new BMW. Decide whether you’re going to buy a new X3, lease a new BMW X5, or drive home a CPO BMW, input the numbers (don’t forget to value your trade), and you’ll see how easily that new SUV or sedan slides into your budget.
Estimate Your Monthly Lease or BMW Car Payment
How to Use Our BMW Payment Calculator
With our monthly payment calculator, budgeting for your BMW car payment has never been easier. Simply follow the steps listed below:
- Take the price of the vehicle you desire and enter it in to our finance and lease payment calculator.
- Select the interest rate.
- Choose the loan term that you prefer. Remember that a loan with shorter terms means higher monthly payments, but you will pay less in interest over time. With a longer term loan, you will have lower monthly payments, but over time you will pay more in interest.
- If you plan to make a down payment, you can enter that amount into our BMW payment calculator as well.
- If you are trading in your current car, that amount can also be added to give you a better idea of your BMW car payment. Our value your trade tool can provide that estimated amount.
We’re Here to Answer Your BMW Car Loan Estimate Questions
Buying a new car comes with quite a bit of uncertainty, and our finance team is here for you every step of the way. Whether you’re buying outright, trading in a car you still owe on, or leasing a new vehicle, we’ve done it all before and can answer all of you monthly car payment questions. Contact us today to learn more — or get started on the financing process by applying online. We would also be happy to answer any questions you may have about BMW maintenance.
More From BMW of Peoria
There are three 2021 BMW X7 configurations from which to choose, starting at $74,900 MSRP. No matter which model you select, you’ll enjoy dynamic performance on %%target_city_13%%-area roads, along with a wide range of premium features designed to enhance any drive. Find the BMW X7 price and configuration that will best suit your lifestyle, and…
The 2021 BMW X5 towing capacity is 7,200 pounds with the turbocharged I6 gasoline engine, and up to 5,952 pounds with the turbo V8 or new plug-in hybrid configuration. No matter which powertrain you choose, you’ll need to add the optional BMW X5 tow hitch ($550) in order to reach the maximum capacity. Learn more…
What is the BMW X3 towing capacity? When properly equipped, you can expect the 2021 BMW X3 to tow up to 4,400 pounds. If you’re planning on hauling a teardrop camper or a couple of ATVs on your next adventure outside of Pekin, this compact BMW SAV is more than up to the task. Learn…