What’s the 2023 BMW X5 Interior Like?
BMW Sports Activity Vehicles® deliver the right balance between performance and versatility. When you choose a BMW SAV®, rest assured that you’re getting something that’s exciting to drive around Pekin. But, just because you’ve got an agile vehicle doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice versatility.
Fortunately, when you choose a 2023 BMW X5, you’ll get to enjoy a comfortable and spacious cabin that’s packed full of features. But, what is the new BMW X5 interior like? You’ll find out today with the experts from BMW of Peoria! Take a deep dive into the 2023 BMW X5 interior features, dimensions, and more with our team, and be sure to stop by our finance center to learn how you can take one home.
2023 BMW X5 Interior Features
Choosing a BMW means you’re choosing a vehicle that delivers unbeatable comfort on the Dunlap roads. The 2023 BMW X5 interior features are designed to keep you connected when you’re behind the wheel while allowing you to indulge in pure comfort. The latest technology and innovative features are found in the new BMW X5 so you won’t be let down when you climb inside. Here are some of the interior features of the 2023 BMW X5:
- iDrive 7: BMW iDrive 7 is an advanced operating system that’s designed to allow you to seamlessly connect with your vehicle. It features wireless Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ and even a BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant that adapts to your needs.
- Dynamic Digital Instrument Cluster: The Dynamic Digital Instrument Cluster in the 2023 BMW X5 puts vital information at the forefront of your sightline so you can safely tackle your Galesburg commute without having to take your eyes off the road.
- Innovative Safety Features: Enjoy driver assistance features and advanced safety features like Automatic Lane Change and Active Blind Spot Detection when you’re in the driver’s seat of the 2023 BMW X5.
- High-Quality Materials: From available glass controls to SensaTec upholstery, the BMW X5 has no shortage of high-quality materials that are nice to the touch.
2023 BMW X5 Interior Dimensions
Thanks to generous interior dimensions, the 2023 BMW X5 is designed to keep you and your passengers comfortable on long Galesburg road trips. It offers plenty of headroom and legroom while also providing a generous cargo area so you won’t have to worry about packing light. Let’s discover some interior dimensions of the 2023 BMW X5 below:
- Seating capacity: 5 passengers (7 optional)
- Front/rear headroom: 40.8 inches/38.7 inches
- Front/rear shoulder room: 60.0 inches/58.1 inches
- Front/rear legroom: 39.8 inches/37.4 inches
- Cargo capacity: 33.9 cubic feet – 72.3 cubic feet
See This BMW SAV® at BMW of Peoria!
This BMW SAV® has plenty to offer inside and out so if you’re ready to see it for yourself, stop by in Peoria and our team will be more than happy to assist. You can learn more about the 2023 BMW X5 when you get in touch with us online!
More from BMW of Peoria
The All-New BMW XM: 7 Compelling Reasons to Elevate Your Driving Experience
Immerse yourself in the world of impeccable design, unparalleled performance, and cutting-edge technology with the all-new BMW XM. This state-of-the-art automobile stands at the pinnacle of luxury, with features that redefine comfort and safety. Here are eleven reasons why the BMW XM is the obvious choice for your next vehicle purchase. 1. Awe-Inspiring Performance The…
The 2024 BMW X5: Redesign & Revamped
The 2024 BMW X5 and X6 redesigns are a fresh take on two of BMW’s most iconic SUVs. These new models offer a variety of new features and improvements that are sure to impress even the most discerning drivers. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the 2024 BMW X5 and X6 redesigns,…
The 2023 BMW X7 Towing Capacity
Finding a vehicle that can provide you with an adventurous yet luxurious experience is easy with BMW. The 2023 BMW X7 can provide all this and more with its three powertrain options and a variety of performance features that make every drive enjoyable. More BMW InformationNew BMW X7 Inventory So, how much can…
0 comment(s) so far on What’s the 2023 BMW X5 Interior Like?